Wednesday 4 November 2009

NB 2: Correcting mistakes

As I told you in class, I have typed both your mistakes and their corrections, so that everybody can practise and remember what we did during that lesson we went through your compositions. Click on the image and you will see it in a bigger size!




If anybody wants to see it more accurately, or even print it for other students, I uploaded it: you can see the file below. (Or you can also click here to go to the page where I uploaded it: scribd.com):

Correcting Mistakes Oct09

You can also have a look at the corrections of more compositions, which were written by second year level students last year:
*** Click here.

Or watch it here or below:
Correct the Following Mistakes


You can also get started for lesson number 2:
*** Watch the video!

*** Sing this song and do the task in the photocopy I gave you in class!


No comments: