Tuesday 16 December 2008

White flag (2ºNB. Lesson3)

Listen to the song and fill the gaps with a verb



"White Flag" (Dido)

I know you t______ that I shouldn't still love you,
Or t______ you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the sense in that?

I p____________ I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or r_________ to where we were

I will g____ down with this ship
And I won't p______ my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will b____

I k______ I left too much mess and
destruction to c_______ back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I u____________ if you can't talk to me again
And if you l_______ by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that makes sense

I will, etc

And when we m_______, which I'm sure we will
All that was there will be there still
I'll let it p______ and hold my tongue
And you will t______ that I've moved on....

I will, etc

*** KEY

No comments: