Thursday 3 December 2009

NB 2. Lesson 3: Future tenses

*** First, have a look at what we have from last year:
---- The future

*** New English File Exercises

*** I have chosen three really visual power points to help you understand the usage of future tenses in English. The easiest one to follow is the first one. The other two have more complexity and therefore, more appropriate to Intermediate and Advanced levels:

Future

*** Grammar practice: CLICK HERE AND HAVE A LOOK! (They are explanations and links to exercises)



KEY:
I’m going to write a letter to my friends back home in Texas.
I’ll get you a cup of coffee.
We are going to visit Paris, Nice and Grenoble.
I think he’ll be the next Prime Minister.





*** And also a more detailed explanation for higher levels:
The Future

No comments: